WHO ARE WE?
Your data will be processed by Sónia Gingado, telephone number +351 917 135 701, hereinafter "SG" or "we".
SG is responsible for the processing of personal data within the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation.
WHY DO WE HANDLE YOUR INFORMATION?
SG will only process your personal data when:
1 - Has a legitimate interest to do so, namely to
- Development and maintenance of our website;
- Provision of technical assistance;
- Prevention and detection of fraud;
- Ensuring network and information security;
- Provision of services or information;
- As long as, in each case, our interest is in accordance with the applicable legislation and your rights.
2 - Has obtained your consent to process your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes; and/or
3 - It's necessary to comply with legal obligations that apply to it.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
When you fill out the forms provided on our Website, your personal data (such as name, e-mail address, phone number or address) is collected by us and processed in order to respond to your questions, requests or to provide you with information.
By providing us with your contact details, SG may contact you for marketing purposes related to its services, provided that you have consented to the processing of your personal data for such purposes. If you consent, you may receive marketing communications via email. You may at any time object to this data being processed.
The personal data you provided will also be processed for the purposes indicated at the time of collection.
Your consent is essential for SG to process your personal data for the above mentioned purposes; however, if you choose not to give your consent, your visit and use of our Website will not be affected.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
Our policy is to keep data only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. However, in certain cases we may keep data for longer periods, particularly when required to do so by law.
WHAT RIGHTS DO I HAVE?
At any time, you may:
- Request access to the information we hold about you
As the holder of personal data, you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not data concerning you are being processed and, where appropriate, to access your personal data and to access the information required by law.
- Request rectification of information if it is inaccurate or incomplete
As the holder of personal data, you have the right to have SG rectify without undue delay inaccurate or incomplete data concerning you.
- Requesting the deletion of your personal data
As the holder of personal data, you have the right to request us to erase your data without undue delay, and SG shall be obliged to erase the personal data without undue delay where in specific cases one of the following grounds applies
- The personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or processed;
- You have withdrawn your consent to the data processing (in cases where the processing is based on consent) and there is no other ground for such processing;
- You object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate interests justifying the processing.
- Requesting the limitation of the processing of your personal data
As a data holder you have the right to obtain from us the restriction of the processing of your data if one of the following situations applies:
- Dispute the accuracy of the personal data, for a period that allows SG to verify its accuracy;
- The data processing is lawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests, in return, the limitation of its use;
- SG no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- You have objected to the processing until it is established that the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
- Object to the processing of your personal data - a) where data processing is carried out for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by SG or b) data processing is carried out for direct marketing purposes or c) profiling, you may also object to the processing of your personal data at any time.
- If the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it.
If consent is legally necessary for the processing of personal data, the data holder has the right to withdraw consent at any time, although this right shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent previously given nor the further processing of the same data based on another legal basis, such as the performance of the contract or the legal obligation to which SG is bound.
Should you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Os seus pedidos serão tratados com especial cuidado de forma a que possamos assegurar a eficácia dos seus direitos. Poderá ser-lhe pedido que faça prova da sua identidade de modo a assegurar que a partilha dos dados pessoais é apenas feita com o seu titular. Deve ter presente que em certos casos (por exemplo, devido a requisitos legais) o seu pedido não poderá ser imediatamente satisfeito.
In any case, you will be informed of the measures taken to this effect within one (1) month from the moment the request is made.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNPD .
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
We strive to keep your data secure, and employ appropriate security measures to ensure that your personal data is protected and cannot be accessed by unauthorized parties. We subject our security systems and policies to periodic review to ensure that data is safe and secure. However, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure, and we cannot absolutely guarantee the security of information transmitted via our Website.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
If you still have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone number: +351 917 135 701